Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Trees Of Knowlegde


Since the beginning of our world, man has physically survived on one truth: needs. We need things to survive, and the things that supply our needs also need us. We as a whole cannot survive if we deny a part ourselves. Men cannot survive without women, and women cannot survive without men. We need each other for the continual existence of our species. In the same way, we need trees so we can survive, and trees need us so they can. In this circle we live and survive as a whole. Mankind is unable to exist without the oxygen that trees exhale. Trees would, in the same way, whither and die if it weren't for the carbon monoxide that we exhale. Everything on this planet survives as a whole. A union of existence. Nothing survives or exists outside of this union. Nothing is individually stable. We all give the breath of life. Mankind, animals, and plants alike. We are a collective living, breathing, growing, organism called earth. If we cut off our oxygen, where would that leave us? If all the plants withered, where would that leave the animals?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com