Saturday, January 24, 2009

Is There only One Way to God?


After you watch this video, I would like you to think about one thing. Christ said he was the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Although he said this, he did not say that he was the ONLY way, truth, and life.

Also, in addition to the last woman's comment about the gospel being "...preached in the four corners of the earth...", what about the people who die before that time, and still don't get to hear the gospel of Jesus? Hmmm? Do they just automatically go to hell. Could this not be considered 'judging someone to damnation'? I thought Christ preached against that.

Okay, the serious side to all of this, Christ lived two-thousand years ago. I believe it could be argued that the absolute validity of the gospels could be in question. King James I ruled from 1566 to 1625. Almost fifteen-hundred years after the actual events, did a published record of the gospels become available to the general public. Why so secretive? And the King James Bible is the Bible that many Christians hold as the 'True, Untouched' word of God. even if the gospels had been written 40 or 50 years ago, paper ro scrolls, would not last fourteen-hundred years.

My point is, are the teachings of Christ mentioned in the bible the true teachings of Christ. Or did the scribes of this story change it to suit the fear driven religions we have today. Even Buddha's teachings are extremely similar in idea to Jesus Christs. I suggest reading Deepak Chopra's Book 'Buddha', and also his book called 'The Third Jesus, The Christ We Cannot Ignore'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I can't thank you enough for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner split up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that he would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your email on a site about what you have done. I requested 1 to 2 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 3days mark company had relocated him back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other. Our wedding date is set for Summer 2012. Expect to see your invite in the mail!.thanks to upesaspelltemple@yahoo.com