Friday, January 23, 2009


My wife brought to my attention the arrogant sound of my ideas being expressed as eternal truths. So I will say to this: Everything changes, nothing remains the same. Every idea grows, there are a million different points of view to look at a million different ideas. The reason I present things on this blog as truth is because this is what I truthfully believe, but the only universal truth is that there is no universal truth. It's all a matter of point of view. The main projection here is that I am trying to open the mind to question your concepts as you believe them and offer a different point of view. This being said, I will still present my ideas as truth, because I would be lying to myself to say that I do mot believe them at this present moment. I am always up for discussion and disagreement as well as additions to these and new enlightenments.

No comments: